- When you install our games and apps, we may collect and record information to enhance the experience and benefits of using our Services. Spiritual Wellness Revolution Private Limited may collect personal and non-personal information from you when you use the Service.
Personal Identification Information
- Personal information is information that specifically identifies an individual, including, but not limited to, an individual’s name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and home address. We will collect personal public information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us through our Services. Users can always refuse to supply personal information. In said case, Users should avoid using social network features such as Sharing and Friend invite requests.
Non-personal Identification Information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Services. Said information includes —but is not limited to— device type, brand and model, Android OS version, unique device identifiers, location and country, and whether you are using a point package.
- The Service can offer several integrations with sharing services and other tools (like Google +1 button, Facebook Like button, among others), that can be used to share information and actions Users make while interacting with our Service. Also we may integrate in our Games competitive services for sharing Scores and Achievement between players, like Google Play Games Services or others. The use of the previous services and tools is a free choice of each user. It’s not necessary to use our Services. The social features that each User agreed to use enables the sharing of information with other contacts or the general public, depending on the configuration options the entity provides. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
- If you use one of our applications and connect to your Facebook or other Social Media account within such application, you will be providing us with basic account information i.e., user ID, name, email, gender, birthday, current city, profile picture URL and the user IDs of your friends who have also connected with our applications. In addition, we will cache data we receive from the Facebook or other Social Media APIs to improve our user experience. If you want us to delete the data we receive from these accounts about you, please contact us.
- We use Your Information to provide the Service, to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyse and evaluate how the Service is used. We may also use Your Information to serve you specifically, for instance, by delivering products or advertisements to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
Sharing Your Information
- We may share Your Information with third parties with whom we have a strategic relationship such as ad networks and analytics providers. The information shared with these third parties may be used for industry analysis, tracking ad conversions or demographic profiling.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, or to assist us in analysing how the Service is used. These third parties have access to Your Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and may not use Your Information for any other purpose. We may also provide Your Information to our business partners or other trusted entities for the purpose of providing you with information on goods or services we believe will be of interest to you.
- We may disclose the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- If we are required or authorised to disclose by law or by a law enforcement agency;
- To our business partners in the course of providing our Products and Services to you, or generally in the conduct of our business. This may include organisations who provide services to us, such as payment processors or hosting services
- To avoid, lessen or prevent a serious emergency or crime. If we use or disclose personal information about you in those circumstances we will make a written record of such use or disclosure.
- While our Products and Services may be played and/or visited by children, we do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 and hereby specifically prohibit any user under the age of 13 from providing us with any Personal Information. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us and we will delete the information from our system.
- Some of our products and Services offer in-app purchases or items or additional features you can purchase (for real or in-game currency). Making an in-app purchase may require you to share personal identification information with us. If you don’t want to make in-app purchases, don’t use these options and consider disabling them on your device.
Third Party Links
Storage and Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards and maintain reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in our possession. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your Account or any of Your Information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Acceptance of the terms